WE'RE MEETING IN PERSON FOR OUTDOOR WORSHIP SUNDAY, JULY 12 AT 10:30AM.
Our first outdoor, in-person worship will be July 12th. Anyone who has experienced ANY symptoms (fever, cough, loss of smell, etc), has tested positive in the last 30 days and/or has been exposed to COVID-19, we encourage you to stay home and attend online services, which are available here.
Read the full guidelines for outdoor worship.
View our set up for worship.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
Join us for worship online every Sunday at 8:30am or 10:30am. In case you miss it, you can catch the replay of all our online worship services on YouTube.
See more information about recent or upcoming events at Trinity Galewood here.
Trinity Galewood is located in the diverse community of Galewood, which is a western neighborhood of the city of Chicago. This site of Trinity seeks to reflect the neighborhood in which God has placed them, connect people to God first and then to others, and lastly, react to the love that God first shows us.
Pastor Dave McGinley was called to Trinity, and he and his family moved to Chicago in July of 2016. Trinity Galewood currently gathers to meet in small groups, community events, and public worship.
Address: 1701 N. Narragansett Ave, Chicago IL 60639
- Trinity Galewood has public worship on Sundays at 10:30 a.m.
- KidStreet – During the Message, children are invited to go to Kidstreet to have a message that's just for them! They will return at the end of the Message.
- There’s a place for you in music, hospitality, technology, welcome teams and KidStreet. Email Missy Hawley and let her know you are interested in helping Trinity Galewood bring the love of Jesus to this city neighborhood.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Trinity Galewood seeks to engage and include all cultures in worship. In every service you can expect the gospel to be proclaimed, the Word of God to be read, and the Lord’s Supper to be distributed.
- There’s on-street parking around the block and in Lovett School’s parking lot (entrance is off Narragansett about six houses north of the church)