Join us for weekly worship
Sundays at 10:30am. Register here.
We're committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes, registration for service, significantly reduced capacity and adjusted service times.
All who attend indoor worship are required to register in advance. At the door registrations will only be allowed if capacity exists.
TO REGISTER FOR INDOOR WORSHIP, PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
WHAT WE'RE DOING:
- All Trinity services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas are thoroughly sanitized.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains are open or usable.
- No offering plates are passed. Instead, there is an area in the back of the sanctuary for guests who want to give, or you can always give online.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pencils have been removed. You can fill out our digital connect card by CLICKING HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Make sure to follow this website and our social media pages for specific updates and information.
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online at tlc4u.online.church.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Masks are required of all attendees over 2 years of age at all times.
- Quiet recitation is allowed in worship (Lord’s Prayer, etc.)
- Congregational singing is discouraged (humming or quiet singing – while masked – is possible if people feel the need)
- The service will be a maximum of 45 minutes.
- On-platform singers, leaders, and preachers are distant from attenders.
- An abbreviated KidStreet program will take place during the sermon. Pick-up will be after service in the school building. Outside of this time, all children must remain with their parents.
- Communion will be held with prepackaged elements.
- To ensure the safest environment, no outside food or beverages are allowed in the worship space.
Trinity will continue to host online services each weekend at 5:00pm on Saturdays, as well as 8:30am and 10:30am on Sundays.
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
In case you miss online worship, you can catch the replay of all our online worship services here.
Trinity Galewood is located in the diverse community of Galewood, which is a western neighborhood of the city of Chicago. This site of Trinity seeks to reflect the neighborhood in which God has placed them, connect people to God first and then to others, and lastly, react to the love that God first shows us.
Pastor Dave McGinley was called to Trinity, and he and his family moved to Chicago in July of 2016. Trinity Galewood currently gathers to meet in small groups, community events, and public worship.
Address: 1701 N. Narragansett Ave, Chicago IL 60639