Trinity Green Trails is hosting outdoor worship in the parking lot in July and August.
July 12th & 26th and August 9th & 23rd
Service starts at 10am
If you are planning to attend please see guidelines below.
- Anyone who is experiencing any symptoms of illness should stay home and participate in online worship. If you have previously tested positive for COVID-19 you should not attend worship unless your fever has been gone for ten days (as recommended by medical professionals).
- Parking is available to the west of the Yoga Studio. There is also a limited number of spots available to the east of the building. Please follow the directions of the parking attendants. There will be a drop-off area and Handicap Parking. (See map below)
- Please bring your own chairs for seating and take those chairs back with you following the service.
- Social distancing shall be maintained at all times for anyone not from the same household. Physical greetings (hugs, handshakes, etc.) will be avoided.
- Masks can be removed for worship when seated and socially distanced from other worshipers. Masks are required to be worn at all other times, especially when arriving and leaving the worship site, when social distancing might be difficult. Masks should be worn when using the indoor restrooms.
- For those who do not feel comfortable sitting in the main seating area where masks are optional, there will be a special seating area where masks will be worn at all times.
- Congregational singing and group recitation are allowed.
- Because singing will be allowed and masks are not mandatory in the General Seating area during worship, the proper distancing of seating groups is marked. The spaces marked with an X are to be vacant spaces. Ushers are available to assist with seating.
- Children should remain with their family group at all times
- Indoor restrooms will be available. Restrooms will be cleaned and sterilized regularly. Please use doors marked for entry and exit. Hand sanitizer will be available for use immediately after leaving the restroom and/or the building.
- Communion elements, children’s materials, and a service folder/bulletin will be distributed as you enter. Hand sanitizer will be available at distribution stations. Please dispose of used communion cups as you exit.
- A “passed plate” offering will not be taken. A receptacle for receiving offerings will be located near the entrance/exit areas.
- Bottled water will be available as drinking fountains will be turned off.
- Please plan to arrive early and leave your car in a way that minimizes a large crowd trying to all be seated at once.
- Remember there is limited shade, so remember to bring the appropriate sun protection.
Please see Trinity COVID-19 Plan Page
Trinity Green Trails is one of the many Lisle/Naperville area churches sharing the love of Jesus with all people. We're made up of families, young professionals, retirees, college students, and children.
The people, casual dress, great Kids Program, and clear teaching from the Bible are some of the things people like best about Trinity Green Trails. (please note: When we resume in person worship gatherings our worship times will be listed here.)
Also, we don’t meet in a building that looks like a church. We meet in a remodeled space in the Green Trails Shopping Center. Why? We built Trinity Green Trails to be a place to gather on the weekends to worship God, but also to be a place that we could share with the community. We operate as Grounds for Hope Cafe and KidStreet PlayCenter throughout the week.
This unique use of our building is an opportunity to bring the church to the community and the community to the church, giving us a chance to provide guests a taste of God’s love and grace through a warm and inviting place to gather, delicious food and drink and life-changing conversation.
***DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY MEETING IN-PERSON***
Trinity continues to gather online at: tlc4u.online.church
Current Online Worship Times
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Site Pastor: Tony Dieckmann
Worship Director: Erica Mertz
Assimilation and Prayer: Randy Lohmeyer
KidStreet Director: Ashley Stoldt
Front Desk Phone Number: 630-857-3355
2701 Maple Ave. Lisle, IL 60532