JOIN US FOR INDOOR WORSHIP
We are moving indoors in October.
We have continued to monitor guidelines and best practices for gathering indoors in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we are planning to resume indoor services at all Trinity locations. We're committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes registration for services, significantly reduced capacity, and adjusted service times.
Beginning October 4th, Trinity Kimberly Way will offer indoor weekend worship times at 8:30am and 10:30am on Sunday mornings. All who attend are required to register in advance. Each service is limited to 100 people in attendance. Walk-in registrations will only be allowed if capacity exists.
TO REGISTER FOR INDOOR WORSHIP, PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Here is a little video orienting you to what you can expect when you show up on Sunday morning. Our services will take place at 8:30am and 10:30am. Please register in advance and show up a few minutes early to speed up your check-in.
WHAT WE'RE DOING:
- All Trinity services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering plates will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the sanctuary for guests who want to give, or you can always give online.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pencils will be removed. You can fill out our digital connect card by CLICKING HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- Make sure to follow this website and our social media pages for specific updates and information.
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online at tlc4u.online.church.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- To allow for the maximum time to sanitize the building before the next service, please exit the building exercising social distancing as soon as the service is concluded.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Masks are required of all attendees over 2 years of age at all times. A supply of masks will be available in case someone does not bring their own.
- Quiet recitation is allowed in worship (Lord’s Prayer, etc.)
- Congregational singing is discouraged (humming or quiet singing – while masked – is possible if people feel the need)
- The service will be a maximum of 45 minutes.
- On-platform singers, leaders, and preachers are distant from attenders.
- An abbreviated KidStreet program will take place during the sermon. Outside of this time, all children must remain with their parents.
- Communion will be held with prepackaged elements.
- To ensure the safest environment, no outside food or beverages are allowed in the worship space.
Trinity will continue to host online services each weekend at 5:00pm on Saturdays, as well as 8:30am and 10:30am on Sundays.
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.
ABOUT TRINITY KIMBERLY WAY
Trinity Kimberly Way is one location of the larger Trinity church family: a multi-site network of churches throughout the Chicago area.
To learn a little bit about us check out the video below...
Interested in getting connected to what is going on here at Trinity Kimberly Way? You can take a moment to fill out our online Connect Card by CLICKING HERE.
Let us know a bit about yourself and feel free to add a prayer request or let us know how we can support you in your walk with God. You can also find us on social media by clicking the link below...
Address: 1101 Kimberly Way, Lisle, IL 60532
Site Pastor: Nick Price
Director of Worship: Carol Armbrecht
KidStreet Coordinator: Sharon Mackey
Church Office Phone Number: 630.964.1272