JOIN US FOR WORSHIP
We would love to have you join us for worship. Each weekend we gather at 8:30am and 10:30am right here at Trinity Kimberly Way.
Each weekend we gather to spend time in community, singing, prayer, and the study of God's Word. Our desire to help everyone encounter God in the context of community and grow together in our walk with Jesus.
During this difficult pandemic season we have been working hard to ensure that our in-person gatherings are safe for everyone by following the latest guidelines from our health officials and the CDC. In our current phase we are taking THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS.
To help everyone return to worship safely, we have taken the following steps:
- Masks are no longer required for those who are fully vaccinated. The CDC definition of “fully vaccinated” is 2 weeks after a person has received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)
- Masks and social distancing are still required for anyone who is unvaccinated, including those who have had COVID-19 but have not received a COVID vaccine. The reasons for this precaution are listed HERE
- There will be areas of the worship center at each Trinity site where social distancing is easier to maintain. There will also be areas where we begin to transition back to normal seating for those who are fully vaccinated and following CDC guidelines.
- Communion continues to be served in individual kits, which are distributed as you enter
If you have additional questions or concerns about these measures please contact our Site Pastor, Nick Price.
Resources About the Vaccine
As we continue to encourage people to come back to in-person worship we understand that there are still a lot of questions that many people have about our safety precautions and the vaccine. So, Pastor Nick has shared some helpful resources to assist you as you consider coming back to in-person worship. You can find these at the links below:
- To learn about our safety precautions: www.tlc4u.org/covid19plan
- To download Martin Luther’s letter on how to address a pandemic CLICK HERE
- To get answers about the vaccine from a biblical, ethical, and moral perspective CLICK HERE
- To listen to an interview with Francis Collins, Director of the National Institutes of Health and author The Language of God CLICK HERE
- To listen to the discussion between Tim Keller & Francis Collins on "Where is God in a Pandemic" CLICK HERE
- To read the University of Chicago Medical Center article on COVID immunity and the vaccine CLICK HERE
If you have further questions or concerns please reach out to Pastor Nick or to our Connections Coordinator, Jenny Price. You can find their contact info by scrolling further down on this page.
ABOUT TRINITY KIMBERLY WAY
Trinity Kimberly Way is one location of the larger Trinity church family: a multi-site network of churches throughout the Chicago area.
To learn a little bit about us check out the video below...
Interested in getting connected to what is going on here at Trinity Kimberly Way? You can take a moment to fill out our online Connect Card by CLICKING HERE.
Let us know a bit about yourself and feel free to add a prayer request or let us know how we can support you in your walk with God. You can also find us on social media by clicking the link below...
Address: 1101 Kimberly Way, Lisle, IL 60532
Site Pastor: Nick Price
Director of Worship: Carol Armbrecht
KidStreet Director: Sharon Mackey
Connections Coordinator: Jenny Price
Church Office Phone Number: 630.964.1272