At Trinity, we believe the best way to grow as a disciple of Jesus, learning how to look, live and love more like him, happens through small group life. Here we get to "do life together," engaging in Bible study groups, serving groups and "Explore" groups that encourage people of all walks of life to explore God.
The rhythm of small group life is easy to follow. Three times a year, our small groups meet for a "trimester" and take one month off in-between to rest and recruit for the next trimester.
Here's what small groups we offer in the spring 2020 trimester, February - April:
- Mondays, 5:30-7:00pm - Women's Group (led by Erin Brown) at the Browns' home in Aurora with childcare available
- Tuesdays, 12:30-1:30pm - Prayer Group (led by Cassie Sund) in the lobby at 2244 W. 95th Street in Naperville (same building as TECC)
- Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30pm - Women's Group (led by Michele Albert) at Michele's home in Naperville
- Wednesdays, 7:30-9:00pm (tentative) - WhiskeyOscarRomeoDelta (Men's group led by Pastor Mike) at The Piazza at Fox Valley Mall
- Thursdays, 12:30-2:00pm - Women's Group (led by Jacquie Orr) at Marge Franzen's home in Naperville
- Thursdays, 12:00-1:30pm - Worship Gathering Evaluation Group (led by Pastor Mike) at The Piazza at Fox Valley Mall
- Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm - Praise Team Group (led by Heather Curtis) at the Curtis home in Naperville and via Zoom video conference
- Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm - TSN Youth Group (for middle and high school students, led by Amanda Skubina) at the Curtis home in Naperville
- Fridays, 6:30-8:00pm - Family Group (led by Rodney Burciaga) at the Burciaga home in Naperville with childcare available
- Any day, Anytime - Reading Scripture Together (led by Marge Franzen) on Facebook