At Trinity, we believe the best way to grow as a disciple of Jesus, learning how to look, live and love more like him, takes place best in small group life. Here we get to "do life together," engaging in Bible study groups, serving groups and "Explore" groups that encourage people of all walks of life to explore God.
This Fall our small groups are taking part in the Red Letter Challenge, a 40-day journey in which we will be studying the words of Jesus and putting them into practice. Each small group will provide a place of encouragement, support, growth, and reflection as we live out this challenge together.
- Mondays, 6:30-8:00pm - Men's Group (led by Tim Sund) at The Patio in Aurora
- Tuesdays, 12:30-1:30pm - Lunch Group (led by Pastor Mike) at Lobby of 2244 W. 95th Street, Naperville (same building as TECC)
- Tuesdays, 12:30-2:00pm - Women's Group (led by Marge Franzen) at Marge's home in South Naperville
- Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30pm - Women's Group (led by Michele Albert) at Michele's home in Naperville
- Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm - Praise Team Group (led by Heather Curtis) at Zoom (video conference)
- Fridays, 6:30-8:00pm - Family Group (led by Rodney Burciaga) at Rodney's home in South Naperville
- Saturdays, 8:30-10:00am - Mom's Group (led by Cassie Sund) at TECC (2244 W. 95th Street, Naperville) with childcare