At Trinity, we believe the best way to grow as a disciple of Jesus, learning how to look, live and love more like him, happens through small group life. Here we get to "do life together," engaging in Bible study groups, serving groups and "Explore" groups that encourage people of all walks of life to explore God.
The rhythm of small group life is easy to follow. Three times a year, our small groups meet for a "trimester" and take one month off in-between to rest and recruit for the next trimester.
ALL OUR GROUPS ARE MEETING ONLINE DURING THE COVID-19 QUARANTINE.
Here's what small groups we offer in the spring 2020 trimester, February - April:
- Mondays, 5:30-7:00pm - Women's Group (led by Erin Brown)
- Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30pm - Women's Group (led by Michele Albert)
- Wednesdays, 7:45-9:00pm - WhiskeyOscarRomeoDelta Men's Group (led by Pastor Mike and Brian Fichter)
- Thursdays, 7:30-8:30am - Prayer Group (led by Cassie Sund)
- Thursdays, 12:30-2:00pm - Women's Group (led by Jacquie Orr and Marge Franzen)
- Thursdays, 10:30-12:00pm - Worship Gathering Evaluation Group (led by Pastor Mike)
- Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm - Praise Team Group (led by Heather Curtis)
- Thursdays, 7:00-8:30pm - TSN Youth Group (for middle and high school students, led by Lyndee Macaskill and Amanda Skubina)
- Fridays, 6:30-8:00pm - Family Group (led by Rodney Burciaga)
- Any day, any time - Reading Scripture Together (led by Marge Franzen) on Facebook