Trinity South Naperville’s Zoom Camp provides elementary and middle school students with a safe, supervised environment where they can engage their school's e-learning curriculum. Zoom Camp oversees e-learning for students whose parents need support during the day as they work. The program is only available for grades K-8.
Students learn in groups of 10 or fewer, to allow for individualized learner support while adhering to Illinois Department of Commerce (DCEO) safety and social distancing. Trinity's Adult Supervisors assist students as they navigate e-learning schedules, helping them stay on task while working through classes and assignments.
Please note that students are provided e-learning technology and schedule support only. Need a resource for tutoring or homework support? Ask us, we know people! :)
1) Students must plan to wear a face covering throughout the entire time they are at Zoom Camp. Snacks are only allowed at snack times designated by the student's school schedule. Students may drink from disposable water bottles throughout the day to stay hydrated; however, they must keep their mask on, lift it up to take a drink, and immediately recover their nose and mouth.
2) Students are required to bring their own electronic device, charger/power cable and headset with a mic for e-learning. If students arrive without any of these supplies, parents are required to bring them to Zoom Camp for their student within the school day.
3) Students are required to bring their own lunch and beverage in disposable containers. All materials must be disposed of by the end of the school day.
4) To maximize student safety, Zoom Camp Adult Supervisors are not authorized to dispense medications; parents should make arrangements for dispensing student medications.
5) Zoom Camp will be closed Tuesday Nov. 3, Thursday Nov. 26 and Friday Nov. 27.
TSN Zoom Camp Fee Schedule
2-day (Tuesdays and Thursdays) = $80.00/week
3-day (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) = $120.00/week
Want a 5-day option? Please register for both 2-day and 3-day options.
Location: 2244 West 95th Street (look for Trinity Early Childhood Center)
Program Dates: Throughout November (Closed Nov. 3, 26 and 27)
Times: Drop off from 7:45 - 8:45am; Pick up from 3:00 - 3:45pm
Registration and Payment: Zoom Camp payment must be made via credit card in advance, to secure student rosters (according to DCEO guidelines). Payment is made during registration. Please select which weeks you want your student to attend.
Required Zoom Camp Forms (accessible during registration):
TSN Zoom Camp Student Information Form
TSN Zoom Camp Liability and Medical Release Form
TSN Zoom Camp Allergy Action Plan Form
If program times fall outside your student's needs, please contact Pastor Mike for alternate arrangements.
Click HERE to view Zoom Camp COVID-19 guidelines.