We are committed to creating environments that meet or exceed government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services and KidStreet time have been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes reduced capacity, increased outside airflow, merv filters, sanitizing surfaces before and after services.
Trinity Green Trails weekend worship services times are at 9:00am and 11:00am on Sunday mornings.
What We’re Doing:
- All Trinity services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering bags will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give, or you can always give online.
How You Can Help:
- Make sure to follow this newsletter, our website, and our social media for specific updates and information.
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at tlc4u.online.church.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
What you can expect:
- Masks are no longer required for those who are fully vaccinated. The CDC definition of “fully vaccinated” is 2 weeks after a person has received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)
- Masks and social distancing are still required for anyone who is unvaccinated, including those who have had COVID-19 but have not received a COVID vaccine. The reasons for this precaution are listed HERE
- Children, ages 2-10 are invited to attend KidStreet during message time.
- Since most children can not yet be vaccinated, the CDC recommends masking and social distancing for children at this time. All volunteers working with children during our Sunday and weekly programming will continue to wear masks per the guidance issued by the Illinois State Board of Education, Illinois Department of Children and Family Services, and Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Communion will be held with prepackaged elements.
- To ensure the safest environment, no outside food or beverages are allowed in the worship space.
Trinity will continue to host online services each weekend at 5:00pm on Saturdays, as well as 8:30am and 10:30am on Sundays.
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.