We have continued to monitor guidelines and best practices for gathering indoors in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we are planning to resume indoor services at Trinity Green Trails. We are committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes, registration for services, significantly reduced capacity and adjusted service times.
Beginning October 4th, Trinity Green Trails will offer indoor weekend worship times at 9:00am and 11:00am on Sunday mornings. All who attend are required to register in advance. At the door registrations will only be allowed if capacity exists.
What We’re Doing:
- All Trinity services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No offering bags will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give, or you can always give online.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed. Our digital connect card is available at tgt.care.
How You Can Help:
- Please register for indoor worship at TGT Indoor Worship.
- Make sure to follow this newsletter, our website, and our social media for specific updates and information.
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at tlc4u.online.church.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- To allow for the maximum time to sanitize the building before the next service, please exit the building exercising social distancing as soon as the service is concluded.
What you can expect:
- Masks are required of all attendees over 2 years of age at all times. A supply of masks will be available in case someone does not bring their own.
- Quiet recitation is allowed in worship (Lord’s Prayer, etc.)
- Congregational singing is discouraged (humming or quiet singing – while masked – is possible if people feel the need)
- The service will be a maximum of 45 minutes.
- On-platform singers, leaders, preachers are distant from attenders.
- Children will be with parents at all times.
- Communion will be held with prepackaged elements.
- To ensure the safest environment, no outside food or beverages are allowed in the worship space.
Trinity will continue to host online services each weekend at 5:00pm on Saturdays, as well as 8:30am and 10:30am on Sundays.
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.