We are committed to creating environments that meet or exceed government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend services and KidStreet time have been redesigned to create a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes reduced capacity, increased outside airflow, merv filters, sanitizing surfaces before and after services.
Trinity Green Trails weekend worship services times are at 9:00am and 11:00am on Sunday mornings.
What We’re Doing:
- All Trinity services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- No offering bags will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for guests who want to give, or you can always give online.
How You Can Help:
- Make sure to follow this newsletter, our website, and our social media for specific updates and information.
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at tlc4u.online.church.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
What you can expect:
Trinity's indoor worship will follow the guidelines issued by the Illinois Department of Public Health, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Please note the following and check back frequently as recommendations for worship continue to evolve:
- Registration is not required for worship at any Trinity sites.
- Masks must be worn for ages 2 and up regardless of vaccination status.
- There will be areas of the worship center at each Trinity site where social distancing is easier to maintain. There will also be areas where we begin to transition back to normal seating for those who are fully vaccinated and following CDC guidelines.
Trinity will continue to host online services each weekend at 5:00pm on Saturdays, as well as 8:30am and 10:30am on Sundays.
We understand how hard this season has been and we're praying for God's guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.