At Trinity, we believe in community life for high school (grades 9-12) students. The goal is to provide opportunities for students to grow, exercise and utilize the talents God has given them to build relationships and share Christ with others.
Contact Amanda.Skubinna@tlc4u.org for more specific information.
Small Group Bible Study: Weekly students will gather to grow closer to God and their peers. Visit HERE to join a group or get more information.
- Sundays from 12:00-1:00pm at Trinity Green Trails (Co-ed)
- Sundays from 12:00-1:00pm at Trinity Green Trails (Women)
- Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30pm at Trinity Kimberly Way
- Fridays from 7:30-8:30pm at Trinity Galewood
Mentor Leadership: During middle school programming, Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30pm from September-May, we offer the opportunity for high school students to participate as mentor leaders.
Monthly Brunches: Monthly, students will be gathering from all locations to eat food while participating in various activities and service projects.
Summer Trip: Annually we take a trip with high school and young adult students somewhere in the United States. These trips include service, fun activities, group bonding, Bible studies and opportunities for students to deepen their relationship with Christ.
- The Summer of 2022, we will be attending the LCMS National Youth Gathering in Houston, Texas July 9-13th.
Service Projects: Throughout the year, students and leaders will have the opportunity to engage in various different service experiences in the communities around Trinity.
Every Youth Event, Experience or Session is OPEN to GUESTS!