Trinity's family ministries are focused on sharing the love of Christ in many age appropriate ways. Our goal is to support you and your family every step of the way in your faith walk. We want your child to know they have a really big God! At Trinity, our plan is to partner with parents to help your child grow to love Jesus more than anything else and to follow Him.
At Trinity, we believe the church has the following roles:
- Provide consistent, authentic experiences for students through worshipping, connecting and serving.
- Equip parents with tools to have faith conversations with their students.
- Equip leaders to mentor students with various levels of need.
- Model how to look, live and love like Jesus.
- Meet the needs of students and families.
For additional information regarding general programming, please contact the Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministry Amanda Skubinna at Amanda.Skubinna@tlc4u.org.