All Kids' Play Day at Trinity Galewood
Every Saturday until January 21, 2023
5:30pm – 7:30pmCategory: Trinity Galewood
Kids of all ages (preschool up through high school) are invited to hang out in The Center at Trinity Galewood on Saturdays, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
The Center will be open for you to make crafts, play games, work on a computer, read from the great selection on our library shelves, and work up a sweat in the gym.
An adult will be on site. Children under age 8 must have a parent stay with them as well. Drop in and check it out. The doors are open for you and your friends.
Who & What:
- Kids of all ages up through Grade 12
- Free evening at The Center
- Use the computers, game room, craft room, reading room, and gym
- An adult is present
- Parent is required to stay with children 8 and under
- No advance registration is required.
Where & When:
- In The Center at Trinity Galewood, 1701 N. Narragansett; use the entrance door on Wabansia
- Weekly, on Saturday evenings
- 5:30-7:30 pm
Adults interested in volunteering are asked to, in advance of Saturday, please talk to Chisoni "Soni" Davis at Trinity Galewood or email her at email@example.com.