Volunteer at Trinity Galewood: Need 2 Feed
Every first Saturday of the month
12:00pm – 2:00pmCategory: Trinity Galewood
Need 2 Feed is a community outreach in the Fellowship Hall at Trinity Galewood to offer people services they might not know are available. This is a partnership between three organizations and we'd love your help.
Fatso Hard Kitchen Catering is making 50 meals to give away for free. Part of their mission as a business is to help reduce food insecurity. We are working with them and Galewood Neighbors to reduce food insecurity in our surrounding area. While people are with us at the church, we'll offer information and/or the ability to receive other services.
Services offered might include:
- Access to our Legal Aid Clinic
- Nutrition information
- Self-care information
- Mental health
- Financial literacy
- Food onsite and to take home
- At Trinity Galewood, 1701 N. Narragansett, Chicago
- First Saturday of each month
- Doors are open for guests, 1pm - 3pm
- Volunteer 12p-2pm or 2pm-4pm
- Set up / tear down
- Hosting guests
- Directing people to information and/or services
- Distribution of food
- Donations of non-perishables for people to take home
Email ChisoniDavis@yahoo.com to volunteer.