Trinity's Covid-19 Plan
Updated March 23, 2020
Let us not neglect meeting together… but encourage one another, especially now! (Hebrews 10:25)
During this difficult time, our Trinity family is dedicated to using technology to continue to meet together to hear from God and his Word, and to be an encouragement to each other. Please join us for live worship each weekend, or view past services or listen to past podcasts as you are able.
- For anyone who is self-isolating for health reasons, we want to support anyone who is at risk or feels they need assistance. Please fill out this form if you need support.
- If you are feeling called to help support your Trinity Family, please fill out this Volunteer form.
If you are experiencing a serious financial need due to the coronavirus, or if you would like to help other members of the Trinity family financially in this crisis, remember that Trinity has a Good Samaritan fund that is available for one-time financial help. You can give to this fund through Trinity’s online giving or by sending a check to the church office (and indicating it is a donation for the Good Samaritan fund).
Applications for assistance are also available through the church office (630-964-1272) or by email.
Trinity is responding to the COVID-19 crisis and the orders and recommendations from government as follows:
- All worship services are happening online – see the Worship section above.
- All Trinity buildings are closed until further notice, including Trinity Galewood, Trinity Green Trails (and Grounds for Hope and the PlayCenter), Trinity Kimberly Way (including the preschool), and the Trinity South Naperville Early Childhood Center.
- Because of the “stay at home” order by the State of Illinois, all meetings and gatherings at all Trinity sites are cancelled until further notice.
- Trinity staff are working from home, and are available via email and phone.
- Daily information specific to your Trinity site is available from your site pastor.
- We are working hard to care for one another and for our community. See the Support Section for more details.