Trinity's Covid-19 Plan
Updated November 18, 2020 responding to new information from the Governor's Office.
Effective Friday, November 20, Governor Pritzker enacted new “tier three” restrictions for the State of Illinois. These restrictions will stay in place for a minimum of two weeks. Here is how this affects our Trinity sites:
- Weddings, funerals, private baptisms, and other gatherings must be limited to 10 people. Masks, social distancing, staying home if sick, and all other safety protocols of course still apply.
- Because Sunday worship is considered an essential activity, indoor worship will continue at these sites as we continue to follow all safety protocols.Capacity is limited by building size and room capacity (socially distanced) and the 10-person limit does not apply.
- Online worship will continue at 5:00pm on Saturdays and 8:30am and 10:30am on Sundays.
We will continue to do all we can to assure that our indoor services are as safe as possible. That said, if you are at high risk for this disease you may wish to worship online until COVID-19 is less prevalent in our community.
WORSHIP: Online worship continues each weekend on Saturdays at 5:00pm and Sundays at 8:30am and 10:30am. Beginning in October we will have indoor worship at all four Trinity sites following IDPH and CDC guidelines. Registration is required. See the Worship section for details, and check your eNews for specifics about outdoor worship at your location.
GROUP LIFE: Groups may continue to meet, but should limit meetings to outdoors or online. If meeting outdoors, groups should wear masks and observe social distancing and other safe gathering guidelines. Group members should not attend if they have symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. If you need help with scheduling your online group meeting, please contact your site pastor.
Kids and Families
As things are rapidly changing around us due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are pleased to provide families with several opportunities to continue to safely develop their child(ren)'s relationship with Christ through in-home activities. Visit the family activities page to view and download resources.
Check back with us each week for all new opportunities!
STAFF/OFFICES: Staff are encouraged to work from home whenever possible. Please check before coming to any Trinity facility to see if staff are available.
Trinity's return to indoor worship will follow the guidelines issued by the Illinois Department of Public Health as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Download the complete Trinity plan for indoor worship. Please connect with each site for specific details.
Video Streaming - Saturday at 5:00pm and Sunday at 8:30am and 10:30am.
Let us not neglect meeting together… but encourage one another, especially now! (Hebrews 10:25)
During this difficult time, our Trinity family is dedicated to using technology to continue to meet together to hear from God and his Word, and to be an encouragement to each other. Please join us for live worship each weekend, or view past services or listen to past podcasts as you are able.
- For anyone who is self-isolating for health reasons, we want to support anyone who is at risk or feels they need assistance. Please fill out this form if you need support.
- If you are feeling called to help support your Trinity Family, please fill out this Volunteer form.
If you are experiencing a serious financial need due to the coronavirus, or if you would like to help other members of the Trinity family financially in this crisis, remember that Trinity has a Good Samaritan fund that is available for one-time financial help. You can give to this fund through Trinity’s online giving or by sending a check to the church office (and indicating it is a donation for the Good Samaritan fund).
Applications for assistance are also available through the church office (630-964-1272) or by email.